- April 30, 2021: Submission of proposals for invited sessions
- April 30, 2021: Initial submission of papers
- June 15, 2021: Notification of acceptance for papers
- July 15, 2021: Final camera ready manuscript and registration payment for at least one of the authors
- October 20-23, 2021: Conference
PUBLICATION AND COPYRIGHT
Papers submitted for presentation should contain original research, not published or being considered for publication elsewhere. Submitted papers will undergo a peer review process, coordinated by the International Program Committee. All submissions will be tested for similarity and overlap with prior published material using the iThenticate tool. Evidence of plagiarism (even self-plagiarism) will result in paper withdrawing at any stage.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and attend the conference to present the paper.
The final form of the accepted papers must meet the IEEE pdf compliance requirements. For each accepted paper, as part of the final submission procedure, the corresponding author must complete a copyright form. The Proceedings of ICSTCC 2021 will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, therefore all authors must follow IEEE Intellectual Property Rights guidelines and policies. All authors must sign a commitment statement regarding original submissions and inappropriate reuse. A template for the commitment statement can be found here.
The topics of the conference are available here.